Dr. Maisa M. Idriss
After graduating with honors from the University of California in 1989 Dr. Maisa M. Idriss pursued her dental studies at Tufts University of Boston graduating in 1993.
A self-proclaimed “architect of the smile,” Dr. Idriss considers it her personal mission to customize smiles. Having performed complete smile makeovers on thousands of patients over the years, Dr. Idriss recognizes the importance of employing a critical eye for beauty throughout each step of the transformation process - starting the moment they enter the luxuriously appointed, Venetian-style dental office. Her thinking style is very mechanical and meticulous, while her demeanor is respectful and gentle. This combination ensures that she is attentive to the needs and wants of her patients in every possible way.
Dr. Idriss maintains the highest levels of accreditation and pursues ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in dentistry.
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
- Greater Houston Dental Association
- Alumni, Dawson Center for the Advancement of Dentistry
- Fellowship & Mastership International Congress of Oral Implantologist
- Cosmetic Dental Architect Group
- Certified, Oral Conscious Sedation
Our Dental Architect Team:
Pamela Wauters - Office Manager
Cheryl - Office Manager/Coordinator
Sandra - Registered Dental Assistant