Improve your smile with cosmetic dentistry services from Dr. Maisa Idriss at The Smile Designer in Spring, TX! Dr. Idriss takes healthy teeth and enhances their appearance with state-of-the-art treatments and techniques that please both you and the people who see you smile as never before. From simple composite resin bonding to porcelain veneers and complete smile makeovers, Dr. Idriss and her team perform all procedures with skill and attention to patient comfort.
How a new smile happens
The first essential element is good oral health. An oral exam at The Smile Designer tells the doctor if all is well. Depending on the results you and Dr. Idriss may want to talk about your vision for a new smile.
For example, you may simply want to brighten your tooth color. But, what if you're experiencing small defects, such as chips and cracks--do they embarrass you? Do you worry about a misshapen teeth and how strong or weak they are? You'll be able to discuss all concerns during your complimentary consultation with your Spring cosmetic dentist. You'll receive sensible, realistic answers, and you may learn innovative ways to improve your smile aesthetics more easily than you ever thought possible!
Any one of, or a combination of the following services could be included in your unique care plan:
- Cosmetic bonding: adding a small amount of tooth-colored composite resin to artfully correct flaws such as gaps and chips
- Enamel and/or gum contouring: to even tooth length and remove excess soft tissue (gummy smile)
- Venus take-home teeth whitening, to safely bleach stubborn enamel stains
- Porcelain veneers: dental laminates which cover flaws, strengthen enamel and improve tooth shape
- Snap-on Smile, to cover flawed teeth which reside right in the "smile zone"
- Invisalign clear aligners: to move teeth discreetly into healthier and more attractive positions
- Tooth-colored fillings, to restore decay with a durable and natural-looking resin
- Dental implants: for superior tooth replacement and bone rebuilding
- Complete smile makeover, which transforms a damaged smile and restores oral health and aesthetics to the patient.
Look good and be healthy!
The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry says research shows when you smile a lot, you'll likely add 7 years to your life. Who wouldn't want that kind of health benefit?
So, call and arrange an appointment at The Smile Designer in Spring, TX, to learn how enhanced smile aesthetics can be good for your overall well-being. Call the office today for an appointment with Dr. Idriss at (281) 257-8815.