What Invisalign Can Do for Your Smile
For many people, Invisalign treatment can improve their smile by straightening uneven teeth and restoring their confidence. If you are looking for an aligner that is more discreet than traditional braces, Invisalign presents the perfect solution. Maisa M. Idriss is a dental practitioner at The Smile Designer in Spring, TX. She is available for Invisalign consultations and treatments.
The Benefits of Spring Invisalign Treatment
You can enjoy the following benefits with Invisalign aligners:
- Comfort and ease: Because Invisalign aligners are made from a flexible patented material, they fit snugly against your teeth and are not as uncomfortable as traditional braces.
- Discrete treatment: Invisalign aligners are made of clear material so they are virtually invisible.
- Convenience: Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign treatment can be removed when you eat, and when you brush and floss your teeth, which makes it easier for you to maintain a healthy oral routine.
- A brighter smile: Because Invisalign aligners are removable, you can whiten as you straighten.
- Improved safety: Invisalign aligners do not require brackets or wires so they are safer than traditional braces.
- Cost-effective: Invisalign means fewer visits to the dentist, which saves you money.
Am I a Good Candidate for Invisalign?
The best candidates for Invisalign are individuals whose jaws have stopped growing, such as teens and adults. Invisalign is a good solution for the following dental issues:
- Minor overbites
- Minor underbites
- Gaps between teeth
- Tooth overcrowding
- Overlapping teeth
- An imbalanced bite
- Slightly crooked teeth
If you have a more severe oral problem, such as a major overbite or underbite, Invisalign is not a good solution. However, there are other options that you can discuss with your orthodontist.
If you live in or around Spring and you would like to find out more about Invisalign, call Dr, Idriss at 281-257-8815 to schedule an appointment.