Invisalign® in Spring, TX
If you’re looking for the leading invisible aligner treatment to help improve the appearance of your smile or the smile of your child, look no further than our dentist in Spring, TX and our partnership with Invisalign® near you in our comfortable Spring, TX dental office.
Why Our Dentist Near You Recommends Invisalign in Spring, TX
As one of the area’s premier general, family, and cosmetic dentists, The Smile Designer knows how important it is to provide patients with exemplary dental care in every aspect of their oral health – including the confidence that comes from a straighter smile.
That’s why we’re proud to share the advantages of Invisalign dental aligners over other aligner therapy. Invisalign provides the following benefits that set them apart from all others:
- Personalized, face-to-face interaction and consultations with our dentist
- Proven technology to straighten teeth more comfortably than alternatives
- Customization to ensure optimal comfort and appearance to your exact gum line
- Patented SmartTrack® material and ClinCheck® software based on decades of experience
Whether you’re looking for a quick smile touch-up requiring minor correction or more in-depth treatment for conditions such as an overbite or crossbite, our Invisalign-trained dentist will walk you through everything you need to know about wearing your aligners to achieve your goals.
In most cases, patients will wear their aligners for 20-22 hours per day to achieve fastest results, but the personalized care you’ll receive from our dentist ensures that factors such as meetings, sporting events, and other times when aligner wear may not be desired will be factored into your customized treatment plan.
That’s why you should stop wishing or wondering about Invisalign aligners and take time now to book an appointment with our dentist to see first-hand how your smile can be transformed.
Invisalign in Spring, TX is as Easy as 1-2-3
If you’re still on the fence about making your appointment for Invisalign aligners available at The Smile Designer, we have three more reasons that should help you make your decision easier:
- We’ll scan your smile during your first appointment
- We’ll design a treatment plan that will fine-tune your shifting teeth every step of the way
- You’ll be able to see your end-result before your treatment even begins
Why wait any longer? Make an appointment with our dentist today!