Book an Appointment
Welcome to Our Practice
Excellence in Advanced Cosmetic Dentistry and Progressive Dental Care
A great smile can help you look and feel your best. A smile radiates an irresistible beauty, and a dazzling smile has the power to boost your self-confidence and project a picture of health.
The office of Dr. Maisa Idriss takes pride in offering a supportive, friendly environment, where you can feel free to express your concerns, hopes and expectations. Dr. Idriss’ goal is to work in partnership with her patients so they can make informed decisions and select the treatment best suited to their needs.
So, whether you want to redesign your smile, whiten your teeth, improve your oral health, make a subtle cosmetic enhancement, or obtain general dental care for yourself or family, speak with Dr. Idriss today!
The Smile Designer – Why Choose Us?
- Personalized one-on-one dental care
- Voted America’s Top Dentist by Consumers Research Council of America
- Advanced state-of-the-art dental technology and techniques to create your new smile
- All restorations (veneers, crowns and bridges & implants) are engineered and designed in Houston by one of our renowned dental labs
- Most advanced digital x-rays (significantly reduces the amount of radiation exposure)
- Sedation Dentistry is a relaxing way to a new smile
- Advanced and guaranteed effective Teeth Whitening technology by KöRS®
- Laser Surgical treatment
- Providing individualized treatment plans for present and future dental needs
- Easy in-office financing options through: Care Credit & Springstone
- We Stop Snoring due to sleep apnea
- We offer Instant Laser Teeth Whitening
- Expertise in Dentures
- Dr. Maisa Idriss provides a complete range of family and cosmetic dentistry services in a relaxed and comfortable environment
The Smile Designer can communicate with patients in several different languages for your convenience.
With an in-house lab, CT scanner, and more, our team ensures that you receive high-quality care.
Patients of any age, whether children, teens, or grandparents, are welcome to visit our local dental office.
You can quickly brighten your smile by several shades with our options for in-office and at-home whitening.
If you're looking to replace a full arch of teeth, our complete and partial dentures could be just what you need.
Having trouble with snoring? We offer sleep apnea treatment to help you get a better night's sleep.
Dental implants are synthetic teeth that allow you to regain the feel and function of your natural smile.
We offer high-quality restorations to repair, add strength, and protect teeth from further damage or infection.